Self-Muscle Testing – Online Course
18-module, self-study muscle testing course only
$199 $149, life-time access!
Wouldn’t it be awesome to know the next steps to take in your life?
To have clear knowing– to not second guess yourself?
To not need to ask your friends or family members for advice because you know exactly what to do?
Self Muscle Testing allows you to do this. It’s like having the keys to the kingdom. You can ask yourself questions and receive definitive answers. You don’t need to be a medium to tap into your inner knowing!
Our bodies are natural biofeedback machines, and we have the ability to ask our system questions and receive answers.
Self muscle testing is the key to accessing information we hold at the subconscious level.
In this online video class series, you will learn the tools, practices, and applications of self-muscle testing to cultivate clarity and confidence in your decision-making, better intuition, and a deeper connection to yourself!
Limited time special:
Only $149 for lifetime access.
Learn how to:
- Make decisions with ease
- Guide yourself with confidence in life
- Tap into and cultivate stronger intuition
- Increase your “inner knowing” to align with what is in your highest good
Everyone that takes the online Self Muscle Testing Class Series will receive the 30-page Radical Enlightenment Self Muscle Testing Guide ebook to support their journey’s into a deeper understanding of themselves.
This 30-page guide:
- explores the science and biology behind why muscle testing works as a method of self-inquiry,
- offers a step-by-step ‘how-to guide’ for 6 different self-muscle testing techniques, and
- provides practical applications for self-inquiry that anyone can use to gain greater insight into the ‘operating system’ of our lives.
Muscle testing is an incredible communication tool that allows you to tap into your body-mind system, ask questions, and receive answers. Every minute your subconscious mind takes in 40 million bits of information. Every sight, smell, touch, taste, and experience you’ve had your entire life is stored within the supercomputer of YOU!
By applying pressure to a muscle (in self-testing we usually test the strength of a finger) while making statements or asking questions, you can see what makes your body go strong or weak.
Being truthful (a “yes” response) and things that you enjoy thinking about make your body strong, whereas saying something false (a “no” response) and things that cause you stress when you think of them make your body go weak.
It’s a way to tap into your innermost self to determine what’s really going on in there. A way to discover what’s beneath the surface of your conscious awareness; direct access to your current status.
- Your body-mind system already knows on a scale from 1-100 how optimized your immune system is right now.
- It knows on a scale from 1-100 how much you’d like to have one career option vs. how much you resonate with having the other career.
- Your system even knows if you prefer to purchase the red shirt more than the blue shirt or whether or not you are vibing with attending a certain event.
You won’t have to call your family or friends for advice, you won’t have to meditate for an hour, you won’t have to write lists with columns to try to decide. You’ll be able to simply ask your system what is going on, and receive a clear response.
This in-depth, 18-module class series includes:
How To Self Muscle Test
- How and why muscle testing works
- How to optimize your body for muscle testing to receive the clearest results
- The sway test
- The thumb test
- The link test
- The open-loop test
- The bridge test
- Common pitfalls and how to ensure you are receiving correct answers.
Practical Applications of Self Muscle Testing
Building on “How-to” video series and self muscle testing practice, we dive into:
- How to muscle test to decide about mundane things such as which item to purchase or which menu item to order at a restaurant.
- How to use muscle testing to determine what resonates as truth within your system to help you decide on bigger life choices such as career path/business decisions, relationships, big events, or purchases to name a few.
- How to check your immune system.
- How to muscle test to determine best self-care practices such as which exercise or activity best serves you that day.
- How to optimize goal setting and path alignment for all aspects of your life.
- How to check for and release negative, inappropriate, or unauthorized cords that sap your energy.
You know that old adage about teaching a man to fish and all? We want to teach you how to do this for yourself!
Cultivating a strong self muscle testing practice has been one of the most important tools that we have used on our own journeys of expansion, reconnecting to our true inner-selves, and increasing our happiness, fulfillment, and peaceful presence in our lives together, and individually.
We hope you’ll join us to learn more about this life-changing practice.